Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Journey





I went to Sg on last Thurs, AGAIN. This was my 3rd time travelling to Sg. And each and every time, it left me with lots of memorable moments. 

This was the 2nd time that I travel alone to the destination. The feeling was so different from the 1st. This time was more on excited and happy, if were to compared with the 1st. As I had a pleasant trip on my way to Sg. Chit-chat with the old lady next to me, reading book while listening my favourite songs and to rest my eyes whenever I feel tired, some photo-snapping session along the journey...... There's just too many things that I could do while I am travelling alone. And truly to say, I did enjoyed it quite a lot. ;)

I used to have this kind of feeling, since I started to realize the disadvantage of being the only child in the family. That is I will have to be alone, as I don't have any siblings to share anything with. And sadly, the any thing doesn't mean only toys or parents' love and attention, it also mean the problems and hard times.

I trained myself to be as independent as I could be, and not to busy look for anyone around tensionly when I have problems, but to try to solve it on my own. I asked myself to be strong, no matter how. Because someday, I will still have to face it alone. Though there's always people around me, either best friends or families, telling me that they will never let this happen. But still I would prefer to get used of it and even to learn to enjoy it. Just in case, I would need it someday.

This kind of feeling grow stronger, especially when I am alone. I know that this will always be a part of my life journey. I will have to do nothing, except to learn to enjoy from it and to let things flow. ;)





No comments: