Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy


Had a very enjoyable and fun trip to Sg last week. :) Went to USS and also the Sentosa Park in the 3D2N trip. And finally I saw the animal that I like the most, that is the dolphin in the Dolphin Lagoon. Couldn't imagine that I would have the chance to see them one day, as I used to think that it can only be seen abroad. I spent the time visitting the Sentosa Park before I board the bus and back to KL on the last day evening.

Spent another day in USS, walked and played around 'till the night approached. Took the ride on the most recommended "Transformer Ultimate 3D Battle: The Ride". To be honest, I am kinda amazed with the technology used in this ride. Didn't expect it to be that "real". :p Well, I have tried on it and it was really cool. ;)

Other than Transformer, the "Battlestar Galatica" and "Jurassic Park" are also my favourite. Had a few rides in these theme park, where screams and laughters filled the air. Took one whole day for me to visit the whole USS, as there were long queues for almost each and every ride. =.= But still I manage to take a quick dinner and catch the water dance performance at the Lake of Dreams. Went for a walk in Vivo City before I finally head back to the hotel and rest.


Its a suitable place to take photo, with different characters and decorations in each distinct theme. So I had took some photos and also bought souvenirs from the gift shops in USS, to remind myself about the memorable moment. :)


Favourite - Keychain with b'day month written and blue stones inside ;)


xoxo :)

No comments: