Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Celebration

I had the celebration with bestie and also the special one on this special occasion, making it more like a gathering than a sweet candle light dinner for couple. But who cares? This occasion is not only meant to be celebrated by couple afterall. And friends are equally important to me, as well as family and the special one, so why not celebrate and share the happiness together? :)

For these recent years, I've became less interested in celebrating for the occasion, if were to compared with many years ago during high school and collage days. As I've finally learn that I'm no longer youngsters that looking forward for some simple romanticness. Obviously my demand has grown simultaneously with my age, wanted something unique that could brigthen up my day, made me scream out something like "OMG" or just simply speechless with pure touched. But seems like I've been day-dream a little too often when I realize that so hard to have it come true in the reality.

It was a pleasant night though, sharing the recent updates and nice food with each other. Had a walk in the night market nearby before we continue the chat with a drink in cafe. We always have so much to share for most of time we met, can't wait to update each other with the recent news and happening. And I'm just glad that our friendship doesn't fade in times. :)

(From left) Raspberry, Passion fruit and Green Apple Soda
(Do they look familiar to you??) :P

Pavlova (whipped cream and strawberries)!!!

Tomato Spaghetti with Prawn


Thai style Fish Rice
Cream Dory

No comments: