Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Homemade Dish

Had this feeling to prepare my own meal during the long holiday, and since I got most of the ingredients needed so I tried on a few new dishes.

The 1st meal that I had was Teriyaki Salmon with Salmon Miso and Rice. The cooking is kinda simple, and only required few main ingredients like salmon fillet and miso paste.


So far so good, isn't it? :P

2nd dish was Tomato Olive Spaghetti with Bacon chip. Ingredients are tomato spaghetti sauce, bacon chip and of course spaghetti.


Looks good to me :)


The 3rd dish I've tried to prepare was Bacon and Salmon Roll with fried wedges, in which mushrooms and salad greens wrapped in it, and finished by some sweet honey sauce.

Favourite Bacon and Salmon roll, with sweet honey sauce and wedges in the middle ;)


Hope it won't be too much for brunch *lol* :P

No comments: