Monday, February 27, 2012

Simple Happiness

I had a wonderful weekend, though there's imperfection, mainly due to the "usual-mum and daughter-argument", but still I think its one of the best weekend I ever had recently. :)


Saturday

Well, I will called it "The Movie Day", if I were to ask to name the day. *lol* Watched the comedy "This Means War" and also like finally the "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island". Never thought that I could still catch up with this movie in cinema, as it was on screen for quite some time, and I only have time for it now.

Visited a few shops in the mall and I had few things added into my shopping list. Not a good sign though, and I needa get myself a job, seriously. Had tried on the Hokkaido Mille Crepe in Chocolate Mint flavor and also another take-away in Rum and Raisin flavor for mum.

The night soon approached after we had the crepe, and it's almost time to fetch mum for dinner. But still we head it to Sticky before go home. We bought ourself 2 small jar of hand-made candy - BlackCurrent and Lime.
BlackCurrent Rocks :)

*p/s: Just to let you know, I am actually happy to receive the candy from you. Sometimes, all I want is just small surprises like this, simple yet always heart-warming. It could always lighten up my day by receiving something you bought.


Sunday

The day started unexpectedly with another argument with mum, frankly its not a good way to start a day though. Good mood spoiled and head was still pounding in pain, by the time I leave home.

Met with my bestie and also one of my best listener ever, could always made up my day. One of our meeting routines is to share a lot about our recents, and to try to have our problems solved. Afterall, we were no longer the burden-free undergraduates.

Had some photos together as usual, and we went for desserts in Snowflakes. Also the not-to-miss-out window shopping, which added another few more things onto my shopping list. Again, I needa get myself a job, SERIOUSLY I mean it.

       
I joined Uncle Chris family for dinner at night, and only came to know that it's Aunt Christina's Chinese B'day. *Happy Birthday, Aunt Christina!!* We went for western at StarVillage, the main branch of the StarVillage franchise.

The night was fine, with nice food, jokes, silly complaints and photo-snapping with couz Jen. Anyway, photos will only be uploaded later. ;)

I'm craving for shabu-shabu and steamboat recently. Reminds me a lot of the Sze Chuan Ma-Lat Shabu that I had during my visit to Sg. It was one of the nicest Shabu I ever had. :P

*p/s: Always remember what we have, rather than what we don't; and also to take time cherish for the happiness, instead of grieving for the sadness. Life would be a lot easier and happier then. ;)

No comments: