Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cute Biao Mei..s!!

Well, I had promised to write you girls a post, so here it is. :p

To be exact, its Jen who asked a post from me, but how can I ever leave you behind, Jess!! Hehe.. And I think I am lucky though, 'cause like finally, I got a picture from you girls!! Which was left on desktop, accidentally may be?? Nevermind, ' cause I think its fate. Muahaha... :D

So, where should I start? Jess is the elder sister, and Jen is the younger one. And you both have different character. Crap!! I know. =.=" Whatever it is, you two are definitely the coolest and cutest cousin sisters I ever had. ;)

Never have I thought that I would watched you girls to grow. It was just like yesterday, that you girls were going to attend the 1st day of primary. And just a blink of eyes, that you girls already grown to a pretty young lady and are going to have the most beautiful and joyful period of life. So much changes in you girls, and so do I. :)

Regardless of the age gap, I could still learn something from you girls. You remind me of the passion towards friendship, love and life, and also my high school's memories. In which relationship with best friends and couple are the most important things in life. I almost forgot that I also have experienced it before. Memories that seem too far for me to remember. XP

Anyhow, best wishes from me, to both my cutest Biao Mei. Live your life to the fullest and always appreciate things that worth to be appreciated. Stay happy always, though sometimes its hard. "Life is never easy, so walk through it and grow up." You girls are bright, so I have faith in you. ^.~


Beloved Cute Biao Mei..s!! ;)
Cheers!! xoxo :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwts! :D thankyou :DD

WenBin said...

U r most welcome!! but will b even better if u belanja!! XD