Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad.

Today is your b'day. I am more than happy and glad to be able to celebrate it with you and mum. :) It's precious moment for us to share as a family.

You are the one who pull us together, when me and mum had cold war. You are the one who raise me and support the family all the way long. Though you seldom speak, but you are also the one who try to be understanding.

You used to keep words in your heart, and not to share it out. I used to have a lot of misunderstanding with you when I was young. As you used to be cold and "unfriendly" compared to mum. But in times, I find that you are actually a soft-hearted and caring person too as I grown up. Sometimes, when I had flash backs, I will realize more about you. That was time when I am grateful to have a daddy like you. ;)

I know I had you worried for times, when I hang out late, when I am still not capable in fully taking care of myself and when I am still so emotional and bad tempered as I used to be. But I will tried to have you less worried, to the best I could. Thanks for being patient in bearing my temper. Thanks for being considering and understanding when I had the worst time of my life. Thanks for tried to be a nice and caring daddy for me.

To my beloved dad, Happy Birthday. Stay happy and healthy always. :)


No comments: