Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MY Day

Woke up in the morning, cleaned myself, packed all the things and off I went to Uni for errands. Reached the office just half an hour before lunch time, but too bad, the office was closed half an hour earlier for a farewell lunch. And it was closed just 2 minutes before I reached for the door. "Today is NOT my day." At first I thought, but then I chose to face it with an open heart, since nothing can be done at the moment.

So quickly I arranged a lunch meeting with the special one, who currently works at somewhere nearby that area. This time I am lucky though, to finally have somone for lunch. I took some time to the photocopy shop and had my things prepared, before I finally left to lunch.

Met the special one at the station, and we went to a western restaurant in Bangsar South. It's a great place with nice ambience, delicious food, and worthiness. Because it's not expensive!! :D Although it only took an hour for us to have lunch, but somehow I felt that its rare and I started to appreciate the time that we could spend together.

Went back to Uni for the unfinished business, and head to bookshop at the nearest shopping mall for books. Walked and read around the bookshop for almost 3 hours and my stomach started to ask for food. I know its because the Korean restaurant near the corner which I walked by earlier.

I found myself sitting all alone in the restaurant, after I finally settled down, as I am the only customer. But nevermind, I can still enjoy my food as long as its nice and especially when I am craving for it. :P It was really hard for me to make the decision, everything seem so delicious in my eyes, as I run through the menu slowly. But finally, I ordered Toppokki - Korean Spicy Rice Cake, serves with 3 side dish and a bowl of hot soup, and I got myself another cup of warm Roasted Barley Tea.

Food came in just a few minutes, but enough for me to flip through the first few pages of my new book. On my way home that day, I realized that it was actually MY day afterall. :) As for certain reasons, I have not enjoy the personal time solely for myself for quite some time.

I annouched it quietly in heart that today is a brief escape for myself, from the recent happening. Without my notice, the curve on my mouth was lifted along the way home. :)

 

No comments: